Friday, October 27, 2006

405 - Riley Update

I am displaying pics of the current status of my Riley character model. (Note to one self: When doing a project you haven't done before give yourself LOTS of extra time.) I have never modeled a character for animation before and I really got into this one. I was going to just make the model and be done but then I got into all the details of getting all the topology correct. Last night I then came to the conclusion that I needed to redo my schedule again, which will be coming soon. I decided that I am not doing the final model/ self portrait. Instead I am going to continue this educational journal of character modeling for animation and rig this. I have wanted to know how to rig anyway and this is the ample opportunity. All I have to say is, good thing I am not getting paid to do this yet. haha!





I plan on another post by the end of the day. The end.

No comments: