Friday, November 10, 2006

405 - TRIUMPHANT!

Finally an update for the Studio I class. I took a small break from posting because I got so sidetracked doing my work, so this post is overdue. Tonight I finally finished the Riley model. I have included pics. I will now work on shaders, which as I said before are toon shaders using mental ray. I must say that I learned so much on this project. Until now I haven't made a good character, let alone a character for animation. Most of my time was spent just making sure my topology was correct. I wanted a GOOD model not a below average one. I think I have succeeded. I must thank, because it is only right, the input of Bryan Bentley, Lindsey Butterworth and Spencer Roberts. Here are three pics, because three is the magic number. Enjoy and please leave any comments.




No comments: