Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And it begins....

So, the quarter has begun and along with that comes projects. Here at Studio I, I will talk about my progress this quarter with my Studio I class and my Zbrush class. Everything is open for critique, so please do. I will put the course number in the title field to differentiate between the two classes. Studio I will be (405 - Post title) and Zbrush, or Sculptural Texturing for Games, will be (333 - Post title). I will also be putting up links to other websites and reference images along with anything that I find is a good goal to work towards. My professor has required for us to post at least once a week, but I will be posting more. I am one of those people that when I start working on a project I don't stop thinking about it and getting out of bed at 3am to write down an idea becomes habitual. In short, check back often. I also have a website that has yet to be completed but has some stuff on it including useful links. You can find it at: http://www.acuppajoe.com Eventually, it is my plan to have a WordPress blog built into that site that I can make updates on it much like this blog, so others can always see my progress.

No comments: